Coach Supervision Training
The Diploma for Coach | Mentor Supervision is delivered on a rolling programme as soon as a viable number of delegates enrol. This means that you have easy access to regularly available programmes. For information about this and the next programme date contact Kirsty at
The aim of the Diploma is to provide experienced coaches | mentors with theoretical underpinning, toolbox, support, learning materials and especially a range of opportunities to apply this learning in practice.
The programme is accredited with the European Supervision Quality Award of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and is one of the first programmes globally with an integrated individual coaching accreditation (ESIA) process.
The successful programme graduates will be awarded the EMCC European Individual Accreditation (ESIA) at the Senior Practitioner level.
See what programme participants have to say about the Diploma.
Who is it for?
- Experienced coaches | mentors who want to take the next career step and you want to offer supervision as part of your practice offering
- Internal coach | mentors who wish to expand their skills and offer an inhouse supervision service for those involved with coaching | mentoring as part of their role
- Coaches from a related professional background such as counselling, psychotherapy, teaching, business psychology etc.
- You will preferably be accredited at EMCC Senior Practitioner level or equivalent. If you haven’t achieved this yet we can help fast track you if you have the relevant experience – talk to us.
The programme is focused on those of the above who are interested in obtaining a formal, globally recognised accreditation for training and personal practice.
Programme structure and format
The Diploma for Coach | Mentor Supervision is a comprehensive programme regularly reviewed and updated based on delegate and facilitator feedback and latest developments in the field and currently consists of:
- 21 modules: 17 x 4 hours theory | practice | guest speakers + 4 x 3 hours observed practice with feedback
- 2 individual coaching supervision hours with a professional coach | mentor supervisor
- 2 group supervision sessions with professional coach | mentor supervisors
- 50 hours of supervision practice for ESQA certificate purposes
- Active work in small groups
- MasterMind Groups
- Individual study and reflective learning
- Individual guidance and support in completing the programme portfolio and fulfilling the requirements of the EMCC ESIA accreditation
On successful completion of the programme, including assessment of practice and portfolio, successful participants will be awarded the BI ESQA Diploma for Coach | Mentor Supervision as well as the EMCC Senior Practitioner ESIA certificate.
Upon completion of this programme you will gain:
- A sound understanding of the theory and practice of coach | mentor supervision
- Highly developed self-awareness and awareness of impact on clients
- Competence and confidence to offer coach | mentor supervision in a business environment or with independent practitioners
- An integrative understanding of your own unique approach to supervision – putting your “signature” on your supervision practice
- A close network of supervisors who will have journeyed alongside each other on the course – for support and learning
- Globally recognised coach | mentor supervision accreditations
Become qualified with globablly recognised accredited EMCC programmes