Our News and Industry News
Bluesky International News
- Dr Lise Lewis Director of Bluesky International will present her doctoral research on Creating the Conditions for Receptivity of Feedback at the EMCC 5th Mentoring and Coaching Research Conference in Warsaw 23-24 June 2015. This conference is essential development for practitioners serious about working professionally and offering quality services. Go to www.EMCCconference.org for more information.
- Our service development for 2015 includes applying for EMCC EQA accreditation at Senior Practitioner level for a newly designed coach / mentoring skills programme.
- In October 2014 Lise in her role as President of EMCC International presented at the APAC conference in Seoul. She offered a western perspective of cultural diversity in coaching to challenge the audience on how personal values, beliefs and attitudes impact on clients. Asia-Pacific Coaches attended from Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and USA.
Bluesky International Services
- Coach Supervision Training. Our coach supervision training has been awarded the EMCC European Supervision Quality Award (ESQA). Clients offering in-house supervision services for their coaches and who have engaged us in providing this training include Grant Thornton and PwC. We've also provided training for clients of Kingstown College clients in Dublin.
- Group Supervision Service. This is a new offering following interest from our graduates of coaching skills training who want to quality manage and develop their practice through the support of supervision. We believe our service is unique in that a counsellor and coach will run the group sessions. Contact: email@example.com for more information.
- EMCC European Quality Award (EQA). In 2104 Bluesky International gained re-accreditation of our Diploma for Professional Coaches at Practitioner level. This is a programme designed to meet the rigorous quality standards of the EMCC and internationally recognised competences for mentoring and coaching.
- ILM mentoring / coaching qualification training. In 2014 Bluesky International gained renewal as an Approved Centre for Levels 3, 5 and 7 in Coaching and Mentoring training programmes. If you're a company serious about improving leadership and management skills through encouraging a coaching approach we can help you. You may also be eligible for funding to support the cost of your people development.
- Coaching and Mentoring training. To help those who either prefer to study at their own pace or want to reduce time away from their workplace, we’re delighted to offer a flexible learning package. You're supported by your own professionally qualified coach / facilitator throughout the programme. For more information contact us on:+44(0)1242 242406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.